Your Local Residential & Commercial Plumbing & HVAC Specialist in Calgary!
There’s nothing worse than the heat giving out when you need it the most – maybe only rivaled by the air conditioner not working in the middle of summer! When you need some urgent attention paid to your HVAC units or systems, Papa Grant Mechanical is there to help you in a jam.
We offer maintenance and repair on all makes and models in order to get your comfort level back to normal. Our teams can also install brand new HVAC appliances no problem.
Our licensed plumbers and HVAC specialists are very easy to work with. We will provide a full explanation of the problem and the services required to fix it. We’ll share tips with you to prevent future repairs. You’ll also receive an accurate estimate, and we work together to stay in your budget.
What We Repair
We service and maintain all brands of HVAC systems, including heat pumps, indoor and outdoor air conditioning, gas and electric furnaces, hydronic coils and more. We also offer technicians that specialize in gas fitting for your heating, cooking and hot water tanks. Plumbers that are experts in detecting and preventative repairs, clogged drains, backflow, sewer & drain cleaning, video scoping and more.
Signs of Wear and Tear on Your HVAC
- Your furnace or air conditioner is running louder than normal.
- There are hot or cold areas in your home.
- There’s a dusty smell when running the system, or you’re seeing an unusual buildup of dust on your shelves.
- The air flow from your vents is weak.
Your bills are higher than normal.
Most Common Plumbing Problems
- Slow draining sinks: often in the bathroom due to a buildup of congealed fat and food. Or in the bathroom caused by hair and soap residue.
- Running toilet: not only is this an annoying constant sound but it can also cause your water bills to sky-rocket.
- Faulty water heater: usually not noticed until you’re in the shower or washing dishes. It could be as simple as the pilot light going out or a buildup of sediment in the tank.
Low water pressure: a trickle, rather than a gush of water is often a problem in older homes. This could be due to a leaky pipe, or a buildup of sediment and mineral deposits.
Sewer system backup: this can be a nightmare. They’re smelly, unhygienic, and inconvenient. If you have multiple drains not working or notice a bad odor, this is likely your problem.