The comfort and safety of the community is and has always been our top priority. This holds true now, more than ever. While life is seemingly coming to a halt for many, plumbing and heating issues unfortunately don’t stop. This is why we are remaining open 24/7 to assist our customers when they need us most.
Our team is aware of all the Health Canada and Alberta Health Service guidelines concerning social distancing and hygiene. We want you to have peace of mind that we’re taking extreme precautions to ensure your safety and that of our staff.
Our Protocols for Service Calls:
- Maintaining a recommended safe distance, of 2 meters, at all times
- Washing and sanitizing hands before and after every job
- Wearing fresh protective gloves if entering a home
- Providing a contact-less experience, so signatures and payments are collected electronically
- Sanitizing our frequently touched surfaces in our vans and equipment
We intend to do our part to help reduce the spread of the novel coronavirus as long as is necessary, while still providing essential services to our great community.
Our entire team at Papa Grant Mechanical is grateful to you for your support and continued business. We’re proud to serve you and will continue to do so in these uncertain times and beyond.